Frequently Asked School Day Questions............
I just found my child’s proof; can I still order pictures?
- Yes! Option A: You can mail the proof/brochure with your selections marked or drop it in our after hours drop box on our door. If it is late (see deadline on envelope/proof), please add a $10 late fee and the order will be mailed back to your home. If it is not late it will be sent to school in a batch.
- Option B: You can order directly on our website here . Just locate your child’s school and enter the password which is their student I.D. # (can be found on the proof you have). Late order rule applied.
I lost my child’s proof/never received it. How can I order now?
- You may order and view the proof on our website here . Just locate your child’s school and enter the password which is their student I.D. # (can be found on the proof you have). If the order is late, a $10 fee is applied and this includes the order being shipped to your home. Please note: We are only able to keep proofs online throughout the current school year.
How long do you keep these photos on file?
- We keep the school day files on our servers for 4 years. However, you may not access them online. You may send us a request through our contact form for a proof/brochure to be mailed to your home and go from there.
My child had his/her picture taken on makeup day, will this photo be in the yearbook or the first one?
- Yes, if your child had his/her photo taken on makeup day, this photo automatically is chosen for yearbook use. You cannot change or choose the pose from your first time. Note: If your eyes were closed in your makeup photo, we will choose the first-time photo.
My child missed the first time and makeup date at the school, can he still be in the yearbook?
- Unfortunately, no. In order to appear in the school yearbook, they must have their picture taken at school on one of those dates. Due to the technology involved, we do not take school day portraits at our studio for yearbook use.