Frequently Asked Senior Portrait Questions.....
What do I wear or bring to my appointment? What can I expect?
When can I see my senior proofs?
- Within 2-3 weeks of your session, you will receive a proof packet via mail (proofs are property of Belmont). You will also be sent a text and an email with access to the ONLINE gallery that is passcode protected. There will be an instruction sheet in your proof packet which will include the date you need to choose your yearbook photo and order online.
How long do I have to take my senior pictures?
- It is best to have your pictures made before school starts. We do photograph occasionally after school starts, but slots are limited and students find it harder to make an appointment that does not interfere with outside school activities. We have a strict cut off in AUGUST for yearbook purposes, so you must have your portraits made by then. Do not wait to the last minute
I do not like my proofs. Can I have them retaken?
- Yes! You may reschedule online here . Please do so promptly so that you can get a slot on our calendar. There is a re-sit charge of $25. Choose “Re-sit” option.
How can I re-order senior portraits, and how long do I have?
- We keep your previous order information and proofs on file for up to 3 years. Any proofs that you did not order from are kept on file for one year. In order to preview the physical copies again, you will need to pay a $23 (includes shipping) fee please click here if you would like to do this : belmontstudios.com/make-payment/
- You can reorder online by clicking here: belmontstudios.com/senior-reorder-portraits/ or call to order by phone 205-403-4020.
Will my finished senior portraits be retouched?
- Yes! We include basic retouching in all of our packages and print sizes only. Basic retouching includes blemish removal and acne. It does not include hair, tan lines, or tooth corrections. You may inquire about the extra charge for these services. Proof sets, USB’s and other items will have an extra charge.
Can the background(s) be changed on my proofs?
- No. For quality purposes, we do not use green screen technology to photograph senior portraits.
I missed my yearbook deadline, but can I still have portraits made?
- Yes! We will start back photographing for personal use during the week of spring break. Appointments will be available mid-February. You can go online to view them here. Our order turnaround time in the spring is 2-3 weeks.
When do we take cap and gown photos?
- These dates are normally scheduled by your school sponsor or senior sponsor. Please check with them to be sure you did not miss an announcement. We do not offer a makeup day at school for these portraits, but if you did miss the date or were absent you may schedule to have them taken at our studio during spring break week here.